Monday, April 21, 2008

let's make a deal

So 72 hours after a second showing of the Yellow House, still no offers.

Dad2Amara has an awful feeling that the potential buyers have passed on buying our lovely abode.

Me? I'm still optimistic.

Maybe they're still pondering exactly how they will make an offer.

A buyer has plenty to consider when buying a house.

  • Sale price. In this weak economy, how much should a buyer offer to buy? Note to buyer: may I suggest buying the Yellow House for $20,000 more than the listing price?

  • Closing date. We can be out of the Yellow House immediately. What's not to like about that?

  • Closing costs. I can persuade Dad2Amara to add this is to seal the deal.

  • Contingencies. Find something you don't like in the Yellow House? Want to make sure it's taken cared of before you move in? Let me know. It's done.

Everything's negotiable. Dad2Amara and I are realistic about selling the Yellow House.

So come on down, potential buyers! Let's make a deal!

3 comments:

Hazel Designs said...

So nerve wracking!

JaciR100 said...

Did you guys make a Craigs List posting? Do you have that in Ohio? My boss sold his $500K house on Craigs List!!!!!

JaciR100 said...

I saw this article and thought you might like it. http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/home/5-easy-ways-to-sell-your-home-faster-160910/