Monday, August 11, 2008

shhhh...

We got inside the house.

I can't tell you how until after we have possession of the keys. But let me tell you. I'm amazed at how easy it was.

Here's the kitchen. As much as I complained, I do like my Cardell cabinets.




I couldn't get a good look at the fireplace from the outside. But from the inside, I love it too.



Amara of course loves the beginnings of her pink castle-themed room.



And her love of the sea came out when she chose the seahorse cabinet pulls for her bathroom.



Here's the upstairs hall that opens up to the foyer.



And here's the makings of a master bath.



And the double doors out of the master bedroom.



Just don't forget. You can't tell anyone you saw the inside of the house...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Monina, the house is looking great! You go girl! Can not wait to see it in person!

Hazel Designs said...

Ohhh, I love!!!