Saturday, June 14, 2008

Houston, we have a problem

No one should ever expect the home building process to be a smooth one.

Like any other large project, there will be bumps in the road.

Once the strong winds knocked down the framing, I knew that opened the door for more issues to arise.

We got the call that my master bathroom tile has been discontinued. The tile that helped guide my decision on countertops and cabinetry. The tile that was the perfect shade of grey. The tile that fit perfectly in oir budget.

So I made my way to the tile place for the third time. Because my second visit was to assure me my walls to be painted Honest Blue would look spectacular against the tile.

I hated everything.

I wanted my tile.

But then I saw it.

In beige.

So now I'm calling the cabinet guys to put everything on hold.

What could go wrong next?

No comments: