Saturday, May 10, 2008

cleaning up our act: bathroom fixtures


Seriously. The last thing I thought I would be stressing about during the entire home building process is what faucet should go with what sink.

But I am.

We decided to stay with what's standard for Amara's bathroom. It's from Moen's Eva collection.

But I feel funny choosing something that's standard.

Say "standard," and many clients may think that the features are made of the cheapest materials and have only basic design.

But many builders today believe in upgrading many of their "standards," including some fabulous options in their home packages.

No longer are we the home builders paying extra to get a quality home.

But that doesn't mean I didn't want to upgrade a few things.

The master bath is still up in the air. I'm deciding if I want something like this or this.

And I chose Moen's Kingsley for the pedastal sink in the powder room.

There's still so much up in the air.

But what's the next big appointment for Dad2Amara and me? Choosing cabinetry...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do need to reserve a massage for a favorite masseuse.
home cleaning chicago

Abdul Mustufa Shaikh said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent writing. home cleaning near me